I am Vicky, the editor behind the lifestyle & fashion blog – The Golden Bun.
I was born and raised in the beautiful city Bozen, South-Tyrol in Italy. In 2010 I moved to Munich where I started my bachelor studies in architecture at the Technical University. I’ve been living in the capital of Bavaria for two years until I moved to Paris in September 2011 for my exchange year. Until July I will be living in this beautiful city and then heading back to Munich for finishing my bachelor studies.
I started this blog in March 2010 during my last year of high-school as an experiment, collection of my ideas, personal styles and more importantly, a place where all my photography fits in. While I was enjoying blogging over the summer I put this little experiment on hold. In February 2011 I started off again and began to tell people my travel experiences – at that time I was travelling through Argentina and Uruguay. I love travelling a lot – who doesn’t?
In these past three years I travelled to:
- the Netherlands for a photography tour through Delft, Denhaag, Kinderdjik, Rotterdam, Amsterdam ( all in 2010)
- Germany exploring Rügen (2011), Hamburg (2011), Berlin (2010&2012&2013), Burghausen (2012)
- Italy visiting Perugia, Spello, Castiglione del Lago, (2011) and Fano (2012) in the Marche, the wonderful Tuscany (2011) and lived in Milan for a month (2012)
- Greece to one of my favorite Greek islands Mykonos (2011)
- Spain partying in Madrid (2012)
- England in one of my favorite cities London (2012&2013), Bath (2013)
- Denmark visiting some friends in Århus and falling for Kœvnhavn (2013)
- France exploring the Côte d’Azur (2010) and Avignon (2011) – moved to Paris in September 2012 and visited the Normandy with the beautiful places Mont Saint-Michel, Honfleur, Trouville-sur-Mer, Deauville so far…
As you can see I’ve been travelling quite a bit and there are many more destinations.